LATEST NEWS🚀: Jay-Z announces plans to sit down with Beyoncé to discuss how to handle assault allegations against his daughter…See more

A recently filed civil lawsuit makes serious allegations against hip-hop moguls Jay-Z (real name: Shawn Carter) and Sean “Diddy” Combs. According to the lawsuit, in 2000, after the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) in New York, the two men raped a 13-year-old girl. According to the anonymous accuser, known only as “Jane Doe,” the attack occurred at an after-party hosted by Sean “Diddy” Combs. 

According to the lawsuit, she was taken to a party at her home after the VMAs by a limousine driver. The driver, who she said worked for Combs, told her she “fitted what Diddy was looking for” and invited her to the event. At the home, she was asked to sign a nondisclosure agreement, although she was not given a copy. The lawsuit claims the party was packed with celebrities and there was widespread drug use, including marijuana and cocaine.

The accuser, who was 13 at the time, claims she was given a drink that left her feeling dizzy and lightheaded. She went to a room to rest, where she says both Sean “Diddy” Combs and Jay-Z walked in shortly after. Sean “Diddy” Combs allegedly told her, “Are you ready to party? ” 

The accuser then claims that Beyoncé’s husband undressed her, held her down and raped her while Sean “Diddy” Combs and another unnamed female celebrity watched. The lawsuit also alleges that Sean “Diddy” Combs raped the victim while Jay-Z and the other woman watched. 

She resisted Sean “Diddy” Combs’ attempt to force her to perform oral sex and attempted to hit him in the neck to end the attack, then fled the house. She went to a nearby gas station and called her father, grabbed her clothes and fled the scene.

The lawsuit was originally filed in October in the Southern District of New York, listing Sean “Diddy” Combs as the sole defendant. However, the lawsuit was refiled on December 8 to add Jay-Z as a defendant. 

This is the first lawsuit filed by attorney Tony Buzbee that names both Sean “Diddy” Combs and another celebrity like Jay-Z. Buzbee has filed several lawsuits in recent months, all with anonymous complainants, accusing Sean “Diddy” Combs of similar assaults.

Recently, according to NBC News , in a new civil lawsuit, famous rapper Jay-Z was accused of raping a 13-year-old girl in 2000 with Sean “Diddy” Combs.

The new lawsuit was filed on Sunday (December 8, 2024) by an anonymous accuser, referred to as “Jane Doe.”

According to the lawsuit, in 2000, when Jane Doe was 13 years old, she was raped by Diddy and Jay-Z at a party in New York after the MTV Video Music Awards.

The girl did not have a ticket and tried to approach limousine drivers to get into the party. One driver said he worked for Diddy and invited her to the after-party.

Upon arrival, she was required to sign a document that she believed was a non-disclosure agreement in order to attend the party.

Here, she witnessed many famous people using drugs.

After being offered a drink that left her feeling “dizzy and needing to lie down,” Jane Doe went into a room to rest.

Just then, Diddy and Jay-Z showed up in the room. Diddy said, “Ready to party!”

Jay-Z was accused of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl with Diddy. Photo: E! News

According to the accusation, Jay-Z raped her while Diddy and another famous female artist watched.

The lawsuit also states that she fought back by hitting Diddy in the neck, successfully getting Diddy to stop.

After the attack, the girl left the party and called her father from a gas station.

The lawsuit was previously filed in October 2024 in the Southern District Court of New York, initially naming Diddy as the defendant.

However, the lawsuit was supplemented and re-filed yesterday (December 8), including Jay-Z, real name Shawn Carter.

Jay-Z’s attorney Alex Spiro, along with Diddy’s representatives, did not immediately respond to requests for comment on the new incident.

Attorney Tony Buzbee — who has filed several other lawsuits accusing Diddy of harassment and rape in recent months — said this is the first lawsuit to name another celebrity besides Diddy.

Diddy has previously been accused of sexual crimes at “white parties” he hosted. Photo: New York Post

To date, Diddy has consistently denied all allegations against him.

The rapper is currently being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn after being denied bail for the third time last month.

Diddy’s trial is scheduled for May 5, 2025.

Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Corey Carter, is an American rapper and businessman. He has won 24 Grammy Awards, making him the hip-hop artist with the most Grammy Awards. In 2019, Jay-Z became the first billionaire in the hip-hop industry with a net worth of approximately $2.5 billion.

Jay-Z and Sean “Diddy” Combs have a close relationship in the music industry. Both are major influencers in the hip-hop scene and have collaborated on numerous projects.

Related Posts

A los 45 años, Katie Holmes habló por primera vez sobre Tom Cruise y los impactantes secretos relacionados con la secta de la Cienciología que lo convirtieron… Leer más

A los 45 años, Katie Holmes finalmente rompe el silencio sobre Tom Cruise y la ciencia. Katie Holmes, una famosa fanática de la gracia y la historia, finalmente habló sobre…

Read more

¡ESCÁNDALO EN VIVO! Camila Cabello Sorprende a Todos con un Beso Apasionado a Su Novio Multimillonario Henry Junior Chalhoub – Pero lo que Sucedió Después Es AÚN MÁS Impactante… Ver más

Camila Cabello ha vuelto a captar la atención de los fans y los medios, pero esta vez no es por su música. La estrella mundial del pop dejó a todos…

Read more

CHRIS HEMSWORTH filed for divorce on his 43rd birthday after his wife left him on his birthday to date a Japanese actress who turned out to be… see more

Chris Hemsworth, globally recognized for his portrayal of Thor in Marvel’s cinematic universe, has shocked fans by filing for divorce on his 41st birthday. This unexpected decision has not only…

Read more

LATEST NEWS: At 45, Katie Holmes spoke out for the first time about Tom Cruise and the shocking secrets related to the Scientology sect that made him… See more

Αt 45, Katie Holmes Fiпally Breaks Sileпce oп Tom Crυise aпd Scieпtology Katie Holmes, a пame syпoпymoυs with grace aпd taleпt, has fiпally opeпed υp aboυt her whirlwiпd romaпce with…

Read more

SAD NEWS: 30 minutes ago, after being absent from social media, Worthy Supps’ family announced that he had been hospitalized but unfortunately, he… see more

In a heartbreaking announcement made just 30 minutes ago, the family of Worthy Supps confirmed that the beloved social media personality had been hospitalized. This revelation came after a prolonged…

Read more

40 minutes ago, Actor Val Kilmer, star of ‘Batman Forever,’ ‘Top Gun,’ died at the age of 65 after he was hospitalized in critical condition and …. see more

Hollywood actor Val Kilmer, who starred in “Top Gun” and “Batman Forever,” has died at age 65. Getty Images Hollywood actor Val Kilmer, who starred in “Top Gun” and “Batman…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *