Recently, Kanye West claimed that “YZY Token is fake, saying only ‘BRAIN Palsy’ people use it” and will launch his own cryptocurrency in… see more

Kanye West, now known as Ye, has denied any involvement with the YZY tokens circulating on the market, claiming that he will introduce his own cryptocurrency next week.

The statement comes after he previously dismissed any interest in digital assets, adding a new dimension to speculation surrounding his stance on cryptocurrencies.

Kanye West Says Current YZY Tokens Are Fake

In a post on February 22, 2025, Ye clarified that he has no involvement with the YZY tokens currently in circulation. He stressed that all coins using his brand are illegal and reaffirmed his intention to launch his own cryptocurrency soon.

“All the coins right now are fake. I will launch next week,” Ye wrote on X.

His announcement has sparked mixed reactions in the cryptocurrency community, with some critics believing his project could turn into another celebrity-backed scam .

Others pointed out that his latest move contradicts his previous statement, where he distanced himself from launching any token. Meanwhile, some supporters advised him to choose the launch timing carefully to avoid market volatility.

Nate Geraci, President of ETF Store, issued a warning to investors, saying that anyone choosing to invest in Ye’s cryptocurrency should be prepared for potential losses.

“If he (Ye) launches and you buy & lose…it’s your fault. No one to blame. I don’t want to hear about crypto regulation, scams, etc. It’s a transfer of wealth from you to the insiders. You’re spinning a broken roulette wheel,” Geraci added .

Speculation mounts around Ye’s crypto moves

Ye’s announcement comes after reports of multiple YZY-branded tokens appearing on Solana-based startup Pump.fun, which has sparked speculation that he is indeed planning to launch a token.

YZY themed tokens. Source: DEXScreener

Other reports suggest that Ye is actively working on a YZY token associated with his Yeezy fashion brand. Publications such as CoinDesk reportedly received press releases from Hussein Lalani, who is said to be Yeezy’s CFO, along with other sources familiar with the project.

Details surrounding the token’s structure suggest that Ye may control 70% of the supply, with 20% allocated to investors and 10% reserved for liquidity. A portion of his stake is said to be locked for a year, preventing immediate access.

While the official launch date remains uncertain, speculation continues to mount. Data from Polymarket, a decentralized prediction platform, currently shows a 71% chance of the token launching this month, with over $18 million already staked on its release.

Possibility of Kanye West launching a token. Source: Polymarket

Ye’s latest move adds to the unpredictable phase of celebrity and political meme coins that are currently disrupting the industry. Such backed tokens have caused significant market turmoil in recent weeks.

All information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk and discretion.

Related Posts

ABC reported: 30 minutes ago, sources inside the White House confirmed that a senior official had abruptly resigned, paving the way for Gavin Newsom to confront Trump with the message: “You can, Do what I dare not…

By Julia, BBC News, 10 August 2025 In a fiery showdown that’s tearing through America’s political fabric, California Governor Gavin Newsom has thrown down the gauntlet against President Donald Trump,…

Read more

Last night Messi shone, turning the tide of emotions at the Leagues Cup, his wife and 3 children came to us to congratulate the victory and announce the good news that…

Anoche, la Leagues Cup fue testigo de un momento de pura magia cuando Lionel Messi recordó una vez más al mundo por qué es considerado el mejor futbolista de todos…

Read more

BREAKING: 30 minutes ago, Scarlett Johansson and her husband announced the good news that she is pregnant with her second child and has scheduled to postpone her participation in the movie to give birth.

Hollywood woke up to unexpected but heartwarming news this morning: Scarlett Johansson, one of the most recognizable and bankable stars in the film industry, has confirmed that she is pregnant…

Read more

BREAKING: 30 minutes ago, FPI announced that the suspect who shot and killed two children was a member of a sect hostile to Catholicism and opened fire to threaten…

The city of Minneapolis has been shaken to its core after new revelations emerged from the Federal Police Investigation (FPI). Just thirty minutes ago, authorities confirmed that the man responsible…

Read more

LIVE UPDATE | Shooting at the place where the good news was announced: 2 children were killed, 17 others were injured, 1 lucky survivor shared in fear “I heard gunshots coming from the window, I saw my friend get shot and fall down but he didn’t stop and the gunshots got closer and closer…

MINNEAPOLIS (FOX 9) – Two children were killed and 17 other people were injured in a shooting at Annunciation Catholic Church and School in Minneapolis on Wednesday morning. The suspect,…

Read more

LATEST NEWS: 1 Hour ago, King Charles and Queen Camilla confirm Duchess Kate Middleton has … more byphuoc

By Julia, BBC News, 05 August 2025 Before she became the poised Princess of Wales, Kate Middleton was a teenager grappling with a terrifying health mystery—one that left her mother…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *